Electronic and Paper Submission:
- Submit claims through clearinghouse daily
- Submit claims by paper if required
- Process all claims to primary, secondary, and tertiary insurance carriers
- Post insurance payment and adjustments to each account by line item
- Document status of open claims in the client's software
- Appeal all denied CPT codes
- Work and document your accounts receivable monthly
- Field phone calls from patients with billing questions
- Audit patient’s accounts as needed
- Provide practice analysis reports
- Provide monthly summary reports
- Provides accounts receivable reports with status documented
Misc. Services (optional)
- LogMeIn, VNC, Joinme and GoToMeeting allows us to work directly with your staff
- Implementation of front office guidelines to assure full compensation for all claims
- Mail patient’s statements
- Forward accounts to collection agencies
- Credentialing all insurance companies (additional fee)
Let Integrity Medical Billing, Inc. take care of you so you can take care of your patients.
Now, that's billing with Integrity!
Call Integrity today before you have to write off another claim!